This role is key to our continued success. We need to prove that our marketing and sales playbook is scalable. The good news is that we’ve been growing like mad and have an unfair advantage since we can use our own platform for prospecting data and campaigns.
We need a growth hacker who will own all of our marketing and growth strategies ensuring the sales pipeline is always full of qualified leads for our sales reps. There’s also an opportunity to help our high-profile customers generate leads as well.
- Lead the development and planning of all marketing strategies
- Drive identification and isolation of target segments and appropriate test plans / messaging for each segment
- Drive coordinated execution of multi-channel marketing, media planning, and campaign strategies
- Gather and report on detailed metrics for all channels and campaigns.
- Lead the internal and external communication of marketing campaigns to internal and external stakeholders
- Assess team requirements to hire, train and develop people, as needed, to meet goals and objectives
Experience and Qualifications
- 4-year degree required
- 3+ years of marketing, ideally with SaaS products/services
- Any experience in CRM, marketing automation, or lead gen services is a bonus
- Proven track record of driving campaigns and generating leads
- Willingness to work in an early-stage startup (this is extremely important since we need adaptable, hands-on reps that want to help create the marketing playbook not just execute a long-established one)
- Smarter than the average bear
- Rapid learning DNA
- Customer-centric philosophy
- Highly collaborative mindset and willingness to work with all teams
- Not a lemming, we need creative, out of the box thinkers who are willing to lead the industry, not just follow
- Bias towards speed and getting s*** done!