We need sales development reps to help with prospecting, lead generation, lead scheduling, and scheduling for WhoKnows as well as our customers. You will have the opportunity to execute outbound, multi-channel efforts via email, cold calling, and LinkedIn messaging to identify, engage, and generate B2B leads. You will work on lead gen not just for WhoKnows but also for a variety of our customers which are primarily B2B startups, so you’ll never be bored.
There are plenty of future opportunities with us in sales and marketing for you grow. If you want the challenge of helping build a unique, disruptive company while growing your sales and marketing skills, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Work with sourcing team to identify new prospects and accounts
- Help research prospects in order to create more personalized outreach via LinkedIn, Google, Crunchbase, etc.
- Execute sales engagement automation flow setup for team (e.g. send LinkedIn message, wait 3 days, send email, make phone call, etc.)
- Provide thoughtful feedback on what’s working and not working with the messaging, product, pricing, etc.
- Engage in good CRM hygiene by keeping detailed notes of calls and research, updating prospects profiles, etc.
- Qualify leads by asking agreed upon qualification questions• Schedule leads ready for a sales meeting or demo using scheduling links of sales team
• Research, email, and call prospects in order to generate meetings for sales team
• Help refine lead gen playbook for future sales reps
Experience and Qualifications
- 4-year degree required
- 2+ years of inside sales, ideally with SaaS products/services
- Any experience in CRM, marketing automation, or lead gen services is a bonus
- Ability to articulate intricate cloud technologies
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Willingness to work in an early-stage startup (this is extremely important since we need adaptable, hands-on reps that want to help create the playbook not just execute a long-established one)
- Smarter than the average bear
- Rapid learning DNA
- Customer-centric philosophy
- Highly collaborative mindset and willingness to work with all teams
- Not a lemming, we need creative, out of the box thinkers who are willing to lead the industry, not just follow
- Bias towards speed and getting s*** done!